Wednesday, August 03, 2011

WOYWW

It's that time of the week again when we look at every one's work desks.
What is on mine today?
Well, I think a real good tidy up before I start my next project, don't you think?


And this is tidier than normal, LOL.
I really should learn to tidy up after each project instead of just moving to one side, far to busy crafting to tidy.....where's the fun in that!

Why not pop over to Julia's blog and see what everyone else is up to.
I have two projects to finish this week and one is a secret!
For now anyway.
The other I am waiting for a delivery of whiskey for and was hoping they'd be here today.
The postman has been and it didn't arrive, boo! 
At this rate I won't hit my deadline on Friday.

Before I go are we up for another bit of candy?
Mmmm what next.
Keep an eye out as I think next week I shall be posting some more for you.

5 comments:

Simple homemade living said...

Thanks for the snoop at your desk. It doesn't look too messy I wish I could say mine was as tidy lol

Laura #62 x x

Julie M said...

I would rate your desk as only slightly messy, Erika!!! Lots of lovely stuff to look at. I'm intrigued by you having to wait for whiskey through the post to make something - let's hope the postman doesn't drop it!!

Julie :o)

mixamatoasties said...

I tidied my craft stuff away last night. All that's on the dining room table now are dirty dinner dishes. I'm just waiting on someone clearing the table. And if it doesn't get done soon I won't be responsible. I want to craft ;) Susan xxx

nerllybird said...

Whiskey? Is that what I'm missing?! I'll have to try that one, see if does anything for my mojo!
Helen S

Yogi said...

thanks for the peek. Have a great day.