Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble!

I know, how many Spell type titles can I come up with?!
Today is the last!
I will show you the remained of my work from the weekend gone, first up:


For this card I have used:
Spellbinder dies:  Labels one and Labels fourteen Nestabilities then Floral doily Motifs and Accent Shapeabilities.
Card stock Nocturne Colorbok pearlescent.
Hero Art stamp set Anytime messages.
Bling from Zva Creative and ribbon from my stash.

And next:

For my bag I have used:
Spellbinders:  Grand big scalloped circles, Fleur de lis square, Classic circles and Big scalloped circles small Nestabilities then Fancy tags two and three Shapeabilities.
The same card stock and Hero art stamp set as above and pearls also from Zva Creative.
Ribbon again from my stash.

The technique has been shared by the wonderful Becca On Amazing Paper Grace.
To get the half cut for the handle you only put the part of the card through the Calibur that you want to cut.
I love this bag and at 7 1/2 " it is big enough to get all number of gifts inside.

Remember at the beginning of the week I told you that one of the lovely Elgin ladies Toni made me a gift after the mornings demo?
Here it is:


Toni I love your Easter ribbons and the bag is fab......and with chocolate eggs inside what more can I add other than thank you very much. x

2 comments:

Shazza said...

I am so loving these Erika, you need to do a mini masterclass at the next crop for me x

Maria Therese said...

Oh sweetie these are gorgeous! I bet your going to send them to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee haha