Monday, April 25, 2011

And there's more...

Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday too busy having fun ironing!!  NOT.
And enjoying time with the family.

This next card I thought of a fella Sugar babe Ali....it's a WOW (white on white) card for you.  x


I have used:
Spellbinder dies:  Shapeabilities Floral doily accents and motifs then Fancy Tags 2.
Card stock (great VFM) Nocturne Colorbok pearlescent.
Stamped sentiment from Hero Arts find joy.
Bling from Zva create.
Embossing folder dots and white seam binding from my stash.
 
I think I might also be a convert to WOW cards now!
 
I'd also like to mention another Sugar babe Elaine who has a birthday this month and has been giving away oodles of candy...such a generous lady.
Elaine thanks for the lovely comment about the tutorial....it would have to be a picture one and not a filmed one as I would not know where to start with that...techno phob here too, LOL. 
I will be doing a class in a couple of weeks with a similar card to yesterdays in Elgin and after that I will put instructions on here for you....so watch this space.
 
Enjoy Easter Monday everyone...now where did I put that chocolate...is it too early?

7 comments:

Elaine said...

Another stunner Erika.
These cards are absolutely beautiful. I see you are leading me into temptation to buy more nesties?? Thank you for the plug :)

Love Elaine xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Erika, WOW is one I haven't had a go at yet!
And no, it isn't too early for chocolate, is there any left in your house...?

Wiccababe said...

I am a big WOW fan and this definitely is a WOWSERS :)
think I need a Spelbinders spending spree soon
Debz
xx

nicolet said...

A fantastic card have you made!
Hugs Nicolet

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Simply stunning card Erika. I love love love it!!

Ali x

Crafteezee said...

Stunning Erika, think I need to add these to my wall, lol. Glad I'm not the only one tacking their spellbinders to the Calibur. Hugs Tracy x

Teresa said...

This is stunning, so pretty.
Thank you for the lovely comment you left for me on the sugar nellie blog. Happy Easter, hugs Teresa xx