Thursday, January 07, 2010


Karen if you are reading this avert your eyes now!
This is part if a gift for my pals birthday....now although her birthday was earlier in the week, what with the bad weather and her impending trip away we agreed to meet when she gets back and be "ladies wot lunch!"

Karen, Gayle and Marlene all got me onto the Twilight series after our girlie trip in the summer...I hadn't a clue what they were talking about, lol!
Of course upon coming home I was soon "up to speed" and had my heart firmly placed in the Edward camp!
Mind you after seeing New Moon I have to say that Jacob with his shirt off makes remaining in the Edward camp....a difficult choice to live upto!
Decisions...decisions, lol!
Anyway getting back to my story...Karen loves to read and read and read......"your secret is out!"
So along with her other gifts I've put together this bookmark, she has, and always will be, firmly in TEAM EDWARD!!


2 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

This is stunning Erika!! Karen will love it I'm sure. Looking forward to meeting you *weather permitting* on the 16th!!
Judy x

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous!! I am also in Team Edward. Karen will love it!PS - want to know my birthday LOL