Friday, April 12, 2013

Spellbinding class part 2......the sequel!

Back again today with part 2 of the Spellbinder class and this is today's card.....

 
For this card I have used A4 embossing folder Garden lattice, D-lites Window two and shapeabilities Back to basic tags.  The sentiment is by Marion Emberson, Find joy everyday and the curtains are made by knotting some tartan ribbon.
I love these window dies and have seen them used in many ways on the Internet.  Change the decor behind the window dependant on the sentiment of the card be it Christmas, birthdays etc...

I'm going great guns on the card front making 60 yesterday!! 
Wow I hear you cry. 
The cards I am making are VERY minimal and that is why I am getting through so many.  Some designs take less time than others.  I call them my pin cards, a card with a small gift included. 
Today I shall be moving on to my Whiskey cards and then I think we're taking the pup to learn some agility work......should be fun!
Have a super Friday.  x

5 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful card.xxx

Lau W said...

60 ??????? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! :-)))
Love this card, the window is just wonderful, love the tartan ribbon !
Have a nice week-end !
xxx

Unknown said...

Whiskey card that I have to see or do we get to drink it? Come on 60 cards are you trying to set some kind of record or put us all to shame. Love your window card today, love that red.

What's that I hear 100 tomorrow?

Wilma x x

Kat said...

Love this window card Erika, especially the tartan curtains. And 60 cards, I think I'm doing well if I make two!

Have a great weekend.

Kat xx

cuilliesocks said...

I'm speechless, 60 cards!
This one is gorgeous, Kate x