Thursday, December 27, 2012

So that's it.....all done for another year!

Hi folks, well, how was your Christmas?

 
He came to our house.  Although too much fun was being had on the toy front to sit and enjoy Christmas lunch!
Five minutes at the table then I got, "we're stuffed can we go and play!"
I'm still waiting for my Christmas pud....maybe tonight?!
 
The pup had a good day too with lots of new toys.....here's her mid-afternoon....
 

Too goosed to even make it all the way in to her basket!

I have had a couple of real lazy days off, back to work tomorrow.
I'm now wishing I'd spent some time catching up on housework and crafting.  Mind you I have enjoyed chilling with the family, playing games and watching some good traditional Christmas TV.

How about you? 
Was Santa good to you?

3 comments:

scrappymo! said...

What a pretty tree. The boys must have been so happy to play with their toys that they weren't hungry...

Little Mr P was like that too! But he bounded back in with an appetite for dessert! He loves sweets.

I got tons of paper craf supplies...Lots of Memory Box dies and a couple Tim Holz dies and a few new stamps and some embossing folders. I am busy cleaning out my room so I can fit it all in!

Happy New Year Erika!

marion said...

Santa didn't bring me any scrap gooddies, have to go and shop myself in due time :), but had some lovely days, lovely pictures you made, the puppy's picture is so cute. hugs, Marion

Unknown said...

Hi Erika, am trying to ft in some crafting time but failing miserably. Got some goodies I want to play with. Your puppy looks exhausted, hope you get your pudding soon.

Wilma x x