Sunday, September 02, 2012

Oh Christmas tree!

Thank you to all the lovely ladies who took the time to visit me in Elgin yesterday at Papercrafts Boutique.  I had a super day and hope you did too.
I did promise that I would share this card first so here goes...


For this card I have used the Kirsty Wiseman stamp set Joy to the World (you can find them on-line here) together with PI white embossing powder.  I have also used Spellbinder die Create a flake 4, white seam binding, Kraft core red by Core'dinations cardstock, kraft card and red bling.

The instructions to make this centre step card can be found here.  Many thanks to Frances for sharing.  The card is 11" x 5 1/2 " and Frances will talk you through the folds.
Have fun with the card, I prefer it to other step cards as you have a good size centre to work with.

I'm away to make a couple of cards that I need to do.  Have a great Sunday whatever you have planned.  x

5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous....a fabulous image and design.xxx

Shazza said...

this is very striking, love it x

Gail said...

Great card had a fab day at the demo yesterday and i even made a Christmas card today! Thanks for the inspiration xxx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Oh my this is delish!!

love it

Ali x

scrappymo! said...

Stunning card!!!