Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WOYWW

I haven't done this for a few weeks and was hoping for a really clean desk to show you as I did start a major clean...but then I get distracted when I find something I haven't seen or forgotten I'd bought and start crafting instead.
Today I have some lovely new yummy, to me, rubber stash.


The Molly Blooms I purchased recently from Paperlane in Northallerton whilst visiting family, and what a lovely shop it is, I also got my surfing Magnolia there too, too cute!
A card to follow with them soon.

I also have some of the latest releases from Sugar Nellie 
who have also released new Sassy girls this weekend just gone,
which are also too yummy....now which of those should I get???!!!

I have a couple of the new stamp releases by Marion Emberson Designs via Personal Impressions for another project...coming soon.

Then finally a couple of Stampendous cling sentiment stamps to go with my beachy theme.

Now the only hard decision is which to play with first!
Oh it's a hard decision to make.  LOL.
What are you doing in your craft room today?
Or are you out and about enjoying the sunshine?
Why not check out over on Julia's blog Stamping Ground and see what other like minded folk are up to.
Have a great day.


6 comments:

Helen said...

Just a little stash buying then!! Enjoy.....

Andria said...

Congratulations on all the new goodies to play with! I have the same problem you mention...as I'm trying to clean up, I get sidetracked by some new wonderful thing I find that I forgot I had! But I am being firm with myself and getting things into shape before I dig too deeply into any new projects. Happy WOYWW!

Sue said...

Hi ya
ya cant beat some new rubber to distract you, lol, thanks for the mocch, have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Reckon those new stamps are going to be useful - I like the butterflies, flowers and dandelion clocks (?) Hope you have fun using them!

Neil said...

Hi there, Thanks for sharing your desk this week! I'm dashing around this week like the white rabbit; places to go and things to see! Hope you have a lovely week.

JoZart Designs said...

Thanks for sharing your desk and your new goodies. It all looks tidy and well organised to me!
Love from a late snooper,
joZarty x