Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year
To you all, may 2011 bring you good fortune, good luck and lots of crafting!!
Don't you just love today's date 1/1/11!!
So who has a sore head this morning and who partied till the morning light?
We had close friends over for games, nibbles and drinks last night and then went down to the "Cairn" (overlooking the beach in our village) to see in the New Year with a "wee dram". 
It was a lovely evening and a good excuse for lots of hugs and kisses!!


On to today and Debbies challenge which I found courtesy of some of my fella Sugar bowl sweeties.  The idea is to pick 5 of your favourite cards that you have made throughout the year. 
So I'm away to pick....I could be sometime!

......so here is my choice.






Stamps are from Sugar Nellie, Personal Impressions and Lilli of the Valley.

So highlights for me in 2010?
Being chosen to work on with the Sugarbowl Sweeties with a special big thanks to the Sugar Mama for picking me, mwah!
Also gaining a part-time job working with the guys at Personal Impressions, demonstrating locally with craft products
........a dream job!
On a personal note my eldest son getting to the school that he wants and hoping that he sticks at it.
Strangely enjoying caravanning again after vowing not to do it!  LOL.


On to 2011....looking forwards to getting to the NEC in February, snow stay away.
Hoping to do lots more crafting especially on the scrapbooking sense which always seems to allude me.
To spend less time in front of the computer and TV and more time reading and crafting.
Only time will tell.

So I will leave you finally with the wish to you all for a healthy and creative 2011.
xxxx


4 comments:

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful cards & colored so perfectly. I LOVE them all !!!
Just found your blog & am enjoying having a look around.
Hugs, Janie

Pat said...

Hi Janie...I love all of these cards. You are crazy talented! Your resolutions are great too...hmmm...craft more? Not too tough...because coloring for grown-ups is such FUN!! Pat Frank

Juls said...

so fabulous to see a review of your work! each card is gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous selection of cards.
thank you Janie for joining in with my challenge.
luv
Debby