Friday, July 16, 2010



So who's in the DOG House!!?*
This design was from Papertreyink and was supposed to be a birdie house but I altered it slightly to create a dog house.
I have used Nitwit papers Tail Wags diamond orange paper and Paw prints. It is inked with Tim Holtz distress ink walnut stain and the greeting is from the Nitwit Spring Whimsy range of stamps, I have added a couple of pearls and cut out some of the paw prints to put on the roof. Finally the roof effect was created with strips of the orange paper cut with Martha Stewart edger punch new scallop.

3 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

I love the bird house and esp how you ahve made it into a kennel. so cute and fun!

Hope the holidays are going ok and coping with the mammoth rain we ahve been having. I did apinting indoors today ..eeeekkkk...what a mess. they all had baths afterwards!

Hugs Judy xx

Sara said...

I love this "dog" house - it's so cute. Beautifully made too.

Sara xx

Shazza said...

both gorgeous Erika
x