Monday, October 05, 2009

Monday morning and it's October, yay...it's bright sunshine outside but the air is crisp, wake up up sort of weather, I love it.
Today's card is doubling up as a birthday card for a special friend who inspires me daily with her wonderful blog and art work....have a great birthday later this week. (Hope she doesn't peep on here till later this week!)
It is also for Gayle's sketch over on the SN Sugarbowl, linked below.
I have used the SN Goth girl, WR Memory keepers Nonsense Silly Sally papers, MR ribbon, punches for flowers, copics and various metal embellishments.
Thanks for the fab challenge Gayle.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Gorgeous card, Erika! xxx

Gayle said...

You're welcome Sweetheart...
I actually got my arse in gear and posted her card in time too!
Fingers crossed, Royal Mail don't throw a strop!
G x

Wendy M said...

Gorgeous xx