Saturday, September 05, 2009


So guys this is my first card made with my copic's. I love working with them but I think I'm going to need more practise.
The stamp is from High Hopes, Bethany Angel and was a gift from my pal Pam on my birthday...thanks Pam...I've used it now! The papers are from Deja View "Blue raspberry" as is the flower.

The card is going out to my crafting pal Gayle, hope you are feeling better soon. Big hugs.
Oh and Pam...I spoke to you today and you're not feeling well either....hope you feel better soon and it goes without saying big hugs to you also.

3 comments:

Charlie said...

I just got my copics about a month ago too, love them ... have you gone to youtube and watched all the copic videos that teach you how to blend and shade with them? So helpful ... you should check them out!

Gayle said...

Hi sweetcheeks...

It's even more gorgeous in the flesh...thank you honey!

G x

Anonymous said...

Hi E,

Fabbaroony card hun.. love your colouring with copics!!
I wanna see mooooore!!

Huggles, Marlene x