Saturday, August 29, 2009

Well ladies...the time has come and I'm afraid I've a confession to make.....I was so impressed with all your answers to my question I have struggled to pick a winner, you are all so good, I wish I could send everyone something. xxx
I've used tin, waiting of course to be altered, and entered everyone's names.....so without further waffling.....drums rolling.....wine glass up at the ready!


The winner is CarolJenks.


Congratulations Carol...I have e-mailed you via your blog for your info.
Thank you everyone else taking the time to enter and happy crafting to you all!!!

3 comments:

Caroljenks said...

OMG.................I WON!!!!!

Thank you so much Erika :)

I will pop over to my e-mails now and reply :)

Arrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Carol x

Beckie said...

WEll done Carol!
Sorry Erika ... ohps I forgot to enter!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Carol :)
That's one superduper candy you've won!!!

E, I'm so sorry I totally missed your candy and I wasn't back intime to add it to my blog :(

Promise I'll be better, specially now the school hols are nearly over and hopefully I can get back into some sort of normal routine!! lol

Luv ya hunnie,
[and I know that's not rrong!!]

Marlene xx