Tuesday, February 05, 2008


Is it February already??
Where did January go and why have I not done any scrapbooking for soooooo long. I'm having withdrawel effects!
Here's a couple of simple cards I did for a friend. Just to prove I have been making.
I've also been playing with the new Funkykit Sugar Nellie stamps, more to come later.....
I've recently bought an expression maching and boy does it make cutting easy. I'm loving it and it is far easier to use than the Robo even though you are restricted to what is on the cartridges. Using it well with my general stock of cards for "local shops for local people"!
To all those crafters out there......."happy crafting".
To all the mums keep your highlighter pens away from toddlers, mine was orange yesterday and yep I've got proof to scrapbook it!

No comments: