Saturday, July 11, 2015

It's the weekend, time for some fun, yep tickling that crafty funny bone again, this time I'm a material girl!

Good morning all, what to do this weekend?
Off work and nothing planned.
I am going to try and rouse my troops and do something exciting, watch this space.  It is easier said than done some days, the draw of electricity and the force of gaming machines is strong in this house!
We've managed the occasional dook, weather and tide dependant and a couple of trips to the cinema but that's about it so far this holiday, oh and a little baking.  
My eldest has been enjoying working, my youngest has enjoyed him working too, if you get my drift!

Anyway enough of my chat today I have some sewing themed funnies to share with you.
I really did belly laugh when I saw this one.


Bet you are too.
As for the next one, like I need a good reason to buy yummy fabric but a good excuse is always a perfect back up.


I'm working on number 4!
As for this last one I think I am going to learn this one so I can hum along with the rhyme every time I enter a haberdashery store.  Notice I mentioned humming it and not singing out loud.  
I wouldn't want to look like a crazy lady!  (Outwardly anyway.)  That would just be wrong.


I hope you enjoyed my material choice today?
Have a super crafty weekend and more from me next week.  Take care.  x

6 comments:

karenlotty said...

Yes! the first one about the Singer machine really made me laugh. I don't do a lot of sewing (at the mo!) but all three made me smile
Have a great week end x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Where do you find these Erika they're really funny? Love the first one and totally agree.
Hope you enjoy your weekend.
Lorraine

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
I do hope you are enjoying your weekend, and have got the troops sorted.
Wonderful funnies especially the sewing machine one.
I quite often visit my other friend on a Friday for her funnies too.
My saying is a laugh a day keeps the old doc away.
Why be a misery as this never helps anything, and makes you even bluer.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Stamping With Bibiana said...

funny quotes TFS
warm hello from sunny California
bibiana
current "Throwback Thursday challenge" at my blog: any shaped card

Hazel said...

More great funnies Erika. I know a few friends who would agree with the fabric one. Love the sewing machine one. Good on your oldest for working again this summer. Hazel x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, great funnies, especially the first one who is Justin whatsisname anyway????? hugs Kate x