Sunday, July 12, 2015

A post on a Sunday, how about a little sight seeing?

Good morning, what's this?  A Sunday post.  
That's something you don't get every week.
Today I have a wee treat for you.  Remember I mentioned that I was going to show a little more about where I live?
I found this wee video posted by Richie Main about the village, I asked him if I could share it and he said yes.  Thank you Richie.  


This is our beaches and out harbour.  The outer harbour is where my two boys dook.  I personally prefer the beaches 'cause if the dolphins go by you get to see them.  The wall tends to protect the harbour.

I hope you enjoy the wee video, have a super Sunday.

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Well you've got my feet tapping this maorning Erika, loved the wee video with it's catchy tune and viewing the lovely beach. If only we got real summer weather, we wouldn't want to go abroad when there are places like this, thanks for sharing, hugs Kate x

Hazel said...

Oh Erika! How jealous am I? Just bright green. You are so lucky to live in such s beautiful place. Like you when we lived at easthaven I loved watching the Dolphins playing from my lounge window., I could sit and watch them all day. Even watch the sea change every day morning or night it was a different picture. Thank you for that. Hazel x

Lau W said...

Oh this is beautiful !!!!
xxx