Monday, July 06, 2015

Bespoke gardening crafty style of course.

Good afternoon all, another morning disappeared here.  Mind you I did have a quick read this morning as I didn't need to be up first thing.  Once I get my nose in a book time just disappears, especially a good book.
How was your weekend?
I had a busy day in work on Saturday but an enjoyable afternoon with my crafty buddies yesterday card making, I will be sharing in due course.
Today I have a bespoke order to share, I was asked for a 90th birthday card, for mum with a gardening theme.


I have used a plant pot die from Spellbinder, the trowel and spade are Sizzix dies and the flowers and leaves are traditional punches.  I have inked the edges with distress ink Vintage photo to tie it all together, with pearls to finish.

What to do today?
I am working tomorrow and Wednesday so I will need to sort out my uniform to start with.
I also have a delivery I need to be here for from M and S.
My youngest is happy playing in his room and my eldest is out working.  Yes, he has a job, working for the local ice-cream manufacturer in the village, sometimes in the factory and some days in the shop.  That should keep him busy over the holidays!  He is working more hours than me over the next few weeks.
The dog is happy in the sunshine, popping in and out of the garden too.
All is calm and well.
It only remains for me to decide, sitting in the sunshine crocheting, paper crafting or housework?
You know the last one ain't going to win!
I'm in earlier than normal for work over the next couple of days so I shall be posting later like today, it only remains for me to wish you all the very best for this lovely sunny Monday.  Happy crafting.

3 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely garden themed card Erika, I love the trowel and fork dies.
I am in the same mind today, have spent the morning running errands and now I have lots of cards that need to be made and don't know which one to start with. So I am procrastinating and looking on the computer, now we all know that I will probably lose a few hours doing that.
Lorraine

Lau W said...

Oh lovely theme, the garden ! and very lovely pretty card !
My w-e was fine, but sunday rain rain rain bouhhhh ! An d today, sun sun sun but...I wanted to take an hour for sunbathing in the garden and a wasp stung me loool ! I was angry pffffffff ! :-)))
Have a nice evening !
xxx

cuilliesocks said...

hello Erika, smashing card, love the garden tools dies, great design, hugs Kate x