Thursday, September 12, 2013

Sneaky peaks with something for the weekend, spellbinder style!

Hi folks and I've been asked by the lovely staff at the Papeterie to show you a couple of sneaky peaks for my classes this weekend in Aberdeen.  This is the class I featured earlier in the week when I mentioned....can you guess what it is yet?
For those of you who are going to the retreat and have picked the everyday Spellbinder class here is a little sneak peak to get those creative juices flowing!

 
 
 
I do like this colour combo, white, black and purple. 
Do you like?
I will reveal all next week or Sunday if you are joining me.
Happy crafting all.  x

3 comments:

Patricia said...

Good evening Erika,
Well I tell you, I like, I really, really like what I see in the "Sneaky Peak"
Loving the colour combo.
Will be back to see some more.
Happy Crafting

Patricia xxx

Hazel said...


I like what I see of your "Sneeky peak"

Hazel x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Erika, looking good!! hugs Kate x