Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It's Christmas again! Of years gone by.....

Back again, just like a bad smell!
So what have I been up to today?!
This morning was spent in work sorting out the food, the calm before the storm.  It's dine in coming up this weekend and it's going to be another good one....so watch out for the advert.  Nomn.

This afternoon I have been making a bespoke card.  Another one with a very specific brief and I can't wait to show you it.  I need to hand over the order first before sharing with you all.

I'd also like to thank you for the interest shown in my classes this coming weekend....I think I might just give you some sneaky peaks later in the week.

Crafters I know locally have asked if I have considered organising classes myself.  I have had a really good response so far.  Would you be interested? 
If so would you prefer an evening or a Sunday, sorry but Saturdays are out?
What would you like to make?
Any feedback would be taken into consideration and gratefully received.
Lets just say I have my thinking cap on and watch this space.  x

As I've had a busy day so far and really must go and sort something for tea I thought I'd show you this oldie but goodie.  I love this stamp from Lilli of the Valley, it just looks like my pals dog hence the Christmas card.


Isn't he cute?
Papers:  Dream Street papers Wonderland Magic moments & Let it snow.
Dies:  Martha Stewart Vintage lace patp, Spellbinder Nestabilities small deckled rectangle & Papertrey ink ticket.
Snowflake purchased on line, glitter & satin ribbon from stash.  Image coloured with copics.

8 comments:

Shazza said...

Dine in? Oh goody. Gorgeous card. Sundays are good for me, I would love to get some tips on the kind of cards you were doing the other day ;-)

x

Patricia said...

Good evening Erika,
A beautiful, great image and a wonderful layout.

Oooo!!! I wish I lived nearer I would come to your classes. I do classes and am running out of ideas. I find the ladies that come are a little lazy, they like everything done for them. It is really hard work preparing everything. We have 4 Die Cutting machines, 6 trimmers or guillotines and still they want me to cut things for them.
I ask them at the end if each class what they want to do next time ... They just say we will leave that up to you .
Sorry have rambled on a bit
Happy crafting

Patricia xxx

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is gorgeous Erika, love the cute image and colours. Marlene

cuilliesocks said...

If only I lived nearer Erika, I would love to join in.

Love your card, it's a gorgeous image and the colours are wonderful, hugs kate x

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous! I love this sweet image...and your card design!

Juls said...

Fabby card .... Wld love to come to a class xxx

Lau W said...

So cute image, love this Christmas card !
Have a nice day !xxx

scrappymo! said...

If I lived across the pond, I would so take a class from you!
I would love to take a layered spellbinders class!