Friday, September 20, 2013

Part two feeling spellbound and purple!

Another late post for me today after a morning in work. 
The dog is sat at my feet wanting out for a walk so I better make this quick, bless.  It is beautiful and sunny outside which is nice to see after the last few days. 
An early start again for me tomorrow but looking forwards to the evening as I'm off with the family to see Hairspray.  Whoop.  Can't wait.  I just hope I can keep awake after my early morning start!

Back to today's card....the second of my purple class....


For this card I have used Spellbinder A4 embossing folder dots and Splendid circles, using the circles to create a locking device on a 5" central gate fold card. 
The sentiment is again by Just Rite, loving these stamps! 
Finally with pearls and seem binding from stash and card from
The Papeterie.

So what is on the cards for the rest of today, I've got a trip to the dentist with my eldest boy and then maybe a little housework or ironing.  The excitement is too much!  Still better start by getting wee Holly out for a walk before school is out.
Have a super weekend whatever you have planned.  x

7 comments:

marion said...

Fabulous and so stylish, love it Erica, hugs, Marion

Hazel said...


Erika your card is stunning, love that sentiment.

Hazel xxx

Shazza said...

love, love, love as I told you when I saw it IRL. Thanks for the stamp info, need to shop. Hope you enjoy the show x

Patricia said...

Brilliant card, love it all.
Have a great weekend
Hugs

Patricia xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, what a gorgeous card, purple and white together is so striking. Beautiful dies and wonderful sentiment, have a fab weeken and enjoy Hairspray, hugs Kate x

scrappymo! said...

Very stylish card Erika!

Elaine said...

Gorgeous Erika!
I love this colour combo so much.
I've been having a nosey around your blog and drooling at all your fab makes while I've not been around.
Hopefully I should get back on top of things now the boy has gone *sniff*

Big hugs
Elaine xxx