Saturday, September 14, 2013

It's the weekend! The craft retreat is finally here......

Hi all, some of you will have already made it through to Aberdeen last night, others this morning...are you excited yet?

Whilst I'm beavering away at work I thought I'd show you my final class "inky techniques!"
This is one project but it has three parts to it.  AND ITS PINK!
OMG....for those who know me, get up off the floor and stop laughing! 
Those that don't.....I don't normally do pink.  I'm not a girlie girl at all.  In fact I think the only pink things I have are crafting tools and that's because the choice was pink or pink!  ;)
Anyway enough of the chat....reveal three.....


I'm away to have a sit down in a dark room now!
I've come over all funny.

Have a good weekend and I will finally start and share my cards with you next week.
Catch you soon, happy crafting!  x

4 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Happy Crafting Erika, have a great time, hugs Kate x

Shazza said...

have fun x

Hazel said...


Have a great weekend Erika

Hazel x

Patricia said...

Maybe pink (which I LOVE) but looks ever so interesting.
Have a great day

Patricia xxx