Friday, September 27, 2013

Bespoke time!

Back again, washed changed and fed after a busy day in work, time to relax before going in again early doors tomorrow.  I had a wee argument with a pot of ginger curd today and spent the rest of the day sticky and spicy!  Nice! 
I thought today I would share with you a bespoke card I made recently.  The brief was for a local lady who is in Moray runners and also works in the jewelry department of Bijou.
I love the coffee shop at Bijou and they also have some lovely gifts and dare I say fabulous cards!
This is what I came up with.....


I don't have anything exciting to share tonight, I think I am going to sort my uniform out and then put my feet up.  I can't decide whether to have a wee rum and coke or get my crocheting out? 
I might do both.
I shall sign off now, short and sweet today, enjoy your weekend folks what ever you have planned.  Work for me Saturday and maybe some crafting Sunday?  Still not managed all my ironing, it seems to be an endless task in this house so maybe a bit of that too.

Have a fun weekend and happy crafting.  x
Back with more on Monday.

4 comments:

Hazel said...


Erika this a fab card, you have got all the elements just right. Now don't go making mistakes if you are having a rum and coke too. So easy to miss a stitch, Have a good evening, not good you are having to work tomorrow.

Hazel xx

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful card Erika, just perfect, you certainly met the challenge. Love all the details.

I would certainly have the rum and coke, but watch out for the dropped stitches, have a restful evening, hugs Kate x

Liz Miller said...

That's a really clever card Erika and fits the brief perfectly. The jewellery stands are really effective. Hope you managed to put your feet up with a little refreshment and crafting to hand.
Liz xx

marion said...

Fab idea with the necklaces, fab card, hugs, marion