Monday, September 09, 2013

A deconstructed sneaky peak.....mmmmm can you guess what it is yet?

Hello and how are you this fine sunny Monday morning?
I have a wee sickly boy this morning although I do think he is just tired after a busy weekend.
Another busy day Saturday and cropping yesterday afternoon in the village.  Lots of giggles and crafty chat, tea (thanks to Sharon and Irene for topping me up!) and lots of yummy cakes and biccies.
I was then out for a curry last night with my husbands work group which was also a good evening.  I was full as a gun when I got home and will need to be good for the next fortnight to recoup!  LOL.  Back to being good for a while anyway. 
I did have to smile at my hubby as he ordered what he thought was a warm curry.  He was just like one of those cartoon characters when he started to eat it.  You know the ones where you can see the face go red from the bottom up.....did make me giggle, bless.  There was half chunks of chilli in it!  Too spicy, hot, hot!

No exciting projects to show you today as I ramp up for this weekends craft retreat in Aberdeen.  Lots of cutting and packing plus I'm also in M and S the rest of the week, just mornings.  Busy, busy!
Looking forwards to next week when I'm hoping to catch up on other things and good friends too.
I've moved from my desk this morning to sort out this lovely lot......


"Can you tell what it is yet?!"  Mmm!
All will be revealed next week.
Loving this colour combo anyway.  A few bits are missing too just to add to the mystery!
It's a short post from me this morning as I crack on with a wee man at my heels.
Enjoy your Monday.  x

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Erika, what a tease, how I want to attend the retreat but other things in the way. Will have to wait for the reveal next week, excited beyond words.

Hope your wee boy is better soon, big hugs to him (just thought he may be a big boy, oooops).

Wilma x x x

cuilliesocks said...

Aww hope your little one feels better soon.

I havem't a clue what it can be, look forward to the relevation next week, hugs Kate x

Lau W said...

Oh what is it, can't wait to see !!
Hope your boy is better !
Have a nice week !
xxx

Ali Watson said...

Delish commbo, hmmmm maybe Crimbo cards ;)

Ali x

Shazza said...

had great fun yesterday and I know what the sneaky peek is, gorgeous!!!

Elaine said...

Not a clue!!
But I would guess they might be decorated boxes, possibly Christmas but definitely gorgeous and far out of my league.
I could do with booking you to do a demo just for me :)
Hope your poorly boy is feeling better now.

Big hugs
Elaine xxx