Friday, June 24, 2016

Time to get hooked on a little oldie this Friday.

Good morning and how are you this Friday morning?
It's that time of the week again, dig out your oldies for the fun of it and join me looking back on your crafty journey.  I'd love it if you'd join me sharing either a previously posted item you have made, or something that you made previous but haven't blogged.  I will visit all who link up below over the weekend and can't wait to see what crafty nugget you have picked.

Today I thought I'd get my hooks out again, it's been a while.  I am still working on my blanket but not many hexagons get made in a week.  I like to pick it up now and again when the mood takes me.
This was my first attempt at an animal and I was really happy with the results, certainly the recipient loves it, I have it on good information that it is carried everywhere by the ear.
That's just what he was designed for.




I know his internal ears should have been pink and his fluffy tail white but as it was for a new baby boy I went with baby blue instead.
The pattern is in this book.


I just wish I could make them quicker than I do.
Still I always want to run before I can walk!

That's all from me today, I am looking forwards to seeing your crafty makes over the weekend.
I'd like to thank all of you who do join me regularly, I do enjoy my wee hop at this time of week.
It only remains for me to wish you all the very best for the coming weekend.  I am off this weekend, yippee.
It might be a thing of the past, but more about that soon.


6 comments:

Jo said...

Hi Erika
Oh that's such a gorgeous oldie, I can imagine it's so very well loved. I love the elephant on the cover of the book.......makes me want to get my hooks out!
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
hugs Jo x

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
what a very delightful Oldie this week.
I am quite sure this excellent crochet bunny is very much loved, and goes everywhere with the recipient.
I just wish I could make something similar, but my eyes are not too good to see the stitches now.
I am okay with something I have made before, but something new is a no, no.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, love your bunny, great oldie, I've linked up with you with my share,
Have a great weekend, Kate x

karenlotty said...

He's a sweetie and I love that you've added blue ears and tail

Lau W said...

So lovelyyyy bunnyyyy ! A superb oldie !
Have a super week-end !
xxx

Cara said...

That tail, I fainted at the cuteness of it. Wanna wanna bunny babbit! Cara x