Friday, June 10, 2016

Remembering an oldie this Friday.

Good morning, can you believe it is Friday again, already.  Where are the weeks going?
You know the deal by now, it's that time of the week again.  Time to bring out your oldies!
Today I encourage you to repost an old crafty project or post something you made a while ago and haven't yet posted.  It can be any creative project that you have made yourself.  If you link up below I will visit you all over the weekend, sharing in the joy of all things crafty.
Today I have a little crochet project for you.


I made this hairclips for my friends little girl who is called Poppy.  You have plain red cotton, white cotton and red sparkly for special occasions.  The insides are velvet brads and I've attached them to slides using a hot glue gun.

Do you have any plans today?
I am supposed to be taking it easy but really need to go food shopping. 
I think I might just get a few bits and make do.
After that I plan on a relaxing a little in my craft room.  I have a few cards to make and will take my time.
Enjoy your weekend and thanks for taking the time to join me today, I do appreciate it and really look forwards to seeing what you've posted too.
I'll be back with more tomorrow.



5 comments:

Patricia said...

I remember these little beauties, they still are great for any little girl.
Please don't be doing to much, I bet you have more than enough in stock to feed the family one more day.
Tomorrow the boys can help.
Patricia xxx

Jo said...

These are fabulous Erika, bet Poppy was a very happy little girl! You take care of yourself, I'm sure the food shopping can wait a while.......a little craft time will be much better for you......and so much more fun!
hugs Jo x

Barb said...

Morning Erika, I hope you are continuing to feel better. Take care and spoil yourself. Your hairslides are beautiful. What a lovely gift for little Poppy. Barbxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, I'm away behind in my visits so didn't realise that you weren't too well, I hope you are feeling better by now, I'll be visiting your earlier posts as the day goes on.
I remember these little beauties, loved them than and now.
I've managed to link up today, take care of yourself, Kate x

Cara said...

I remember these hair slides, they're so cute. I hope you've been taking it easy and the menfolk have been spoiling you rotten. Cara x