Saturday, June 04, 2016

A little something for the weekend?!*

Good morning and welcome to the weekend.  I would say yippee but I'm on earlies today at work, I'm sure it will be a busy one, Saturdays always are.

I was wandering around the Internet yesterday looking for some creative funnies to share with you and it seems that I am running a little low.
I did however find these instead and they made me giggle so I thought I'd share with you.
First the perfect gift for someone who is, dare I say, a tad uptight!
 

I think everyone could do with a chill pill jar, don't you?  For those "special" occasions when things aren't going to plan.

I don't know about you but I was once told, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.


I like this suggestion far better.  I shall bear this in mind next time a man annoys me rather than cooking steak and chips!
So that is a jar of chill pills and a sword, anything else I should be aware of?


This one is for all you cat lovers, plus it did make me smile.  The look on that cats face, and the note.
LOL.
You would just let it out, wouldn't you?
Then it would maul you to death.

Not the usual creative smiles this week but I still hope that they made you giggle a little, well it is the weekend after all.
Have a good one folks, hopefully you'll have some good weather and time to get creative.


7 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, love the jar of chill pills, especially if the pills are Smarties, and love that cat.
As always great humour, enjoy your day, Kate x 🤗

Lau W said...

Of course, i love the image of the cat, so funny !
Have a nice week-end Erika, bouhh it's grey here but no rain oufff !
xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Always love to see what funnies you have found to share with us. A great trio today too. We finally have some glorious sunshine here after a dismal week, so will definitely be enjoying the weekend now. Hope you can too, after work of course.
Lorraine

karenlotty said...

Evening Erika, They may not be crafty but they still made me laugh. I intend to make some chill pills for a few friends!I might even make a poster for our notice board at work because there are a few idiots ( I mean men) that this would work for. Just about to link my oldie - which unknowingly has butterflies - I love that paper you used
Karen
xx

Barb said...

Hi Erika, I really like your jar of chilli pills and that cat's face is a picture. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Barbxx

Cara said...

Great funnies, maybe you could get your work to start selling chill pills! That cat would totally maim you. Cara x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

The cat is so fun, haha, love those staring eyes and the note. The idea of chill pills could come in handy every now and then, maybe on my desk at work :)


Love and hugs
Maarit