Monday, June 20, 2016

Time for a cuddle, new baby style.

Good evening, another busy day here.  I've just sat down with a cup of tea having done all the jobs I am doing today and a busy day at work.  I even managed two walks with the dog and didn't get wet either time!  Although on that front I do think we are going to get rain tonight as the grey clouds are coming over as we speak.

Did you have a good weekend?
I had a busy day on Saturday at work, but then Saturdays are always busy.  I was fairly bushed by home time and was glad to get in and put my feet up with a large cup of tea.
On Sunday I had a few crafty friends over to play, sounds like a mighty fine play date don't you think?
It was.  Lots of chattering, refreshments and cake, the perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon as all my boys were out playing together.
They were at Airsoft again running around in the woods, at one point my youngest got stuck in the mud up to his thighs, he wasn't impressed.  On the upside one of the guys passed out and managed to light a flair before doing so.  My wee man found him and got help to him, I think it was a little scary for him finding a grown man slumped over and unresponsive but at least he did the right thing and ran for help.

Back to today and I was asked to make a card for one of the girls at work for a new addition to the family.  I brought out one of my favourite digi stamps by Funky kits, I have used it loads, it is called Bambino.


I created a frame around the digi stamp Bambino which is coloured using my promarkers.  I then embossed the frame using a floral folder by Cuttlebug, with a white bow to finish.  The lettering was printed on my computer.
Another CAS card for you.

It's now time for me to pour a wee drink and go and have a couple of hours relax, maybe a little crocheting.
It's the Sewing Bee later, excited muchly!
Enjoy the rest of your evening I'll be back again tomorrow with some more craftiness.

6 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Your little baby image is very sweet Erika and another lovely CAS design.
Enjoy your evening.
Lorraine

Mrs A. said...

Your colouring of the image is fantastic. Such an adorable digi. A beautiful card. Hugs Mrs A.

Patricia said...

Absolutely FANTASTIC card, love, love, love, it.
I have that image and use it lots as well its so sweet.
Patricia xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, lovely new baby card, such a sweet image.
Gosh your little guy had quite a scary experience, but kept his head and did the right thing, well done him, Kate x

Lau W said...

Love this image, your card is so precious !
Have a nice day...here grey and rain again, oh it's summer ! ??? hihi !
xx

Cara said...

Fab baby card. Bless your son coping like that. Glad you had a good crafting chinwag. I hope all your activity means that you have made a good recovery. Cara x