Friday, August 24, 2012

You make my life sparkle Spellbinder style.

The last couple of days haven't been great but I'm putting on my professional head and sharing this card.  It is one of my samples for the Trade show this weekend in Perth.

 
It is a remake of an earlier card with a wee change. 
I have used Spellbinder Nestabilities Labels 24, Shapeabilities Fancy tags 3 and M-Bossabilities Patchwork.  The sentiment is from Hero arts and the bling is from my stash.
I love the sentiment and could do with a wee bit of sparkle today or maybe even light at the end of the tunnel, LOL.
Enough of my waffle I'm away to try and sort this craft room out as things are set to get a bit busy over the next couple of weeks.
Have a super Thursday and more from me tomorrow.

3 comments:

Lau W said...

Superb card, love the embossing, and the fancy tag ! Great design as always !
have a nice week-end Erika !
xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous. Love the embossing.xxx

Shazza said...

it is lovely Erika, hope you are okay
x