Saturday, August 18, 2012

A class act!

Oh trying to come up with catchy titles....my brain hurts!  LOL.

Over the next three days I shall be sharing with you my items from last weekends class in Aberdeen.
First this one....


For this card I have used Spellbinder Nestabilities dies Labels 24 and Labels 25, Shapeabilities Lattice Motifs and M-Bossabilities Patchwork.  The sentiment stamp is from Marion Emberson On your Special day and pearls from my stash.

The new 5 x 7 M-Bossabilities are great for 6" cards as you can get a 5" square all in one unlike other folders where you would have to piece two bits together in the middle.  I am finding this is giving a whole new dimension to my cards.  Have you tried them yet?  I also love the fact you have two designs on each folder with and "innie" and "outie" option too.  Oh the possibilities!

Have a super weekend whatever you have planned.  Tomorrow we have a local raft race in the next village so I'm hoping for some sunshine and a fun day.  Today it is supposed to be lovely so maybe some dooking down the harbour, fingers crossed the dolphins are out too.
Back tomorrow with more. 

3 comments:

Shazza said...

lovely card Erika, enjoy your day, it is very hot here already!!
x

Juls said...

I have been M.I.A in blogland recently, and now doing a major catch up to see how everyone is getting on, hopefully life is settling into a more normal rountine now&I can get back to visiting more regularly again. I have loved having a good look round your blog to check out all I have missed, Loving all your stylish designs truley inspirational work!! Hugs Juls

scrappymo! said...

This wedding card is so lovely...I am going to give it a try as I have a wedding to attend coming up...thanks for the inspiration.