Thursday, August 16, 2012

Gorjuss Snowman takes centre stage!

Hi folks today I want to share with you a centre step card using the Gorjuss stamp set "Snowman" coloured using my copic markers.


I have also used papers by MME 12 Days of Christmas and Spellbinder Nestabilities die Romantic Rectangles and Shapeabilities Create a flake 3.  The Snowman sentiment and robin come with the Snowman stamp set too.  I finally added some Stickles glitter Diamond and bling from my stash.

To make this card I followed this tutorial by the lovely Frances at Splitcoast Stampers, thanks for sharing Frances.  It is really easy to follow the basic card cutting instructions and then decorate as you please.

I love this shape of centre step card as it gives you a good size rectangle in the centre for your main stamping project.  This snowman stamp is also fabulous to colour as you are only really highlighting the shadows, quick to make especially at Christmas when you have lots of cards to create.


3 comments:

Lau W said...

This is a nice card again Erika ! This image is adorable !
xxx

Eliza said...

Lovely card and clever set up.


Happy crafting
Eliza #102

scrappymo! said...

What a cute image...tis card is going to be loved!