Monday, August 20, 2012

Spellbinders Box die makes another appearance.

Today I am sharing my final item from my recent class and it is using the Spellbinder Grand Square bracket edged box.


I have also used Nestabilities die Labels 1 plus Shapeabilities Damask Motifs and Ribbon buckles.  Finally I have added ribbon and pearls from my stash.
These little gift boxes are great not only for Wedding favours but would also make great general gift boxes and I've also seen them used to make an advent calender for Christmas.

Today is going to be my manic pre-school dash day.  I do it every year and each time I say next year I'm going to be more organised.  I have a pile of clothes waiting to be names and some items, I found out last night, that I need to purchase for tomorrow!  Oh why.  I even started well at the beginning of the holidays getting a lot of the items I knew I would need but something always catches me out.  This time it's swimming trunks and plimsoll's. 
I predict a busy day ahead and a trip out shopping with the boys....oh the joys!

5 comments:

Juls said...

this is gorgeous!!! Thinks I must gets me a box die!!! Hugs Juls

Lau W said...

Oh this is an elegant box, love b&w, so chic !
xxx

Shazza said...

love this little box, x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is stunning Erika, love it

Ali x

Anonymous said...

What weight of paper/ cardstock did you use?