Monday, August 06, 2012

It's a girl!

Gosh I've been a bad blogger of late!
Too much sunshine and fun.  Yesterday saw me having my first day crafting over the holidays at our local crop in the village, from 10 till 6 I crafted to my hearts content with a little cake lots of tea and many giggles.  I made my next Sugar Bowl card and got ready for my class this Saturday in Aberdeen.  Not very exciting as I can't share any of it with you but it was things I needed to get done.

On to this week...well I shall need to find some crafting time as Saturday not only will I be teaching an afternoon class at the Papeterie at Aberdeen but I shall also be demonstrating in the morning from 10 a.m. too. 
I shall be using Christmas Spellbinders, stamps and papers....yes the Christmas countdown is starting this week.
This if nothing else will guarantee sunshine in the coming days, it always does when I'm sitting in my craft room trying to feel all Christmassie!  Sleigh bells ring are you listening!  LOL.

Back to a couple of simple cards I made recently to send with the birth canvas from last weeks post...

Keeping with the theme...


For the Grandparents.
Image from Sugar Nellie see side link.


For Mum and Dad.
Both cards I have kept very simple as I spent my time having fun with the canvas.

With an up coming demo this week I'm afraid it could be another quiet blog week but stick with me for next week and I will share some of my samples with you.  I might even have time on Wednesday to share what is on my work desk....mmmma sneak preview of what I am playing with maybe?!

Have a super week and as Arnie would say, "I'll be back!"

2 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Two lovely cards, Erika!

Lau W said...

Oh just lovely !!! The both are beautiful, so sweet cards !
xxx