Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Oh Christmas tree, Paula Pascual style.

Hi folks and today I'm sharing with you my less is more card from the weekend.  When I do a batch of cards to demo with I always try to cover something different, a different style of card or technique but I do always try and keep one card quite simple too.


For this card I have used Paula Pascual stamps Christmas tree together with paper MME 12 days of Christmas, Spellbinder Nestabilities die Postage stamp, Archival black ink, Distress ink Evergreen bough and bling from my stash.

Today I am away for a fun afternoon Go karting with my boys "do you think Jenson Button should be worried?"
I doubt it, LOL.  It should be fun as we are going with some family friends too....I can feel my competitive streak getting a dust down.
Have a super day and it is "Whats on your work desk tomorrow" another chance to show you what a nice neat crafter I really am.  :)

1 comment:

Lau W said...

Another superb christmas card, love the effect on the tree !
Have a nice day with your boys !
xxx