Monday, August 13, 2012

My favourite Christmas flower.

Morning, today I want to share with you my favourite flower of Christmas time, the poinsettia.


This card was inspired by Kittie, I love her style of card making.

For mine I have used Spellbinder dies Poinsettia and Fleur De Lis Squares together with M-Bossibilities folder Elegance.  Ribbon and gold beads are from my stash and card is from the Papeterie.

What is in store for me today?  Nothing exciting I'm afraid.  This week is the gradual build up back to school, getting school uniform, hair cuts etc...Maybe I'll just squeeze another family day out or picnic before back to the daily routine rather than holiday mode.  A few cards to make and some serious craft room sorting is required too...I wonder how much I will realistically get done?

3 comments:

Liz Miller said...

This is a lovely card Erika. Really enjoyed your demonstration at the Papeterie on Saturday and looking forward to trying out the frame card in your previous posting. Thanks for sharing the details of your demonstration cards on your blog for those of us who are memory challenged.
Liz xx

Janice said...

This is fantastic Erica - great work as always. Jx

Lau W said...

Your card is so delicate, to sweet, a very nice work !
xxx