Sunday, August 26, 2012

Thank you so much!

A busy little bee...I have been, and my craft room is starting to look a lot tidier.  I still need to have a clear out to reduce the volume!  It will have to wait as I have 3 classes to design this week and one demonstration, that will keep me out of mischief.

Before I show you today's card I would just like to give a wee toot to a couple of ladies from the Aberdeen area who have recently made my day. 
Firstly to Joyce for the lovely gifts and card, you really shouldn't have but they did go down well, thank you.  I hope you enjoyed making up your kit. 
Secondly to Linda, thank you for your lovely e-mail regarding one of my cards and my classes.  It is so lovely to get feedback and I do appreciate the time spent in doing so.

Now to the card.  Today it is another rejig for the up coming show at Perth next weekend.


For this card I have used Spellbinder Nestabilities die Beaded ovals, Labels 8 and 24 together with Shapeablities Fancy tags and M-Bossabilities Elegance.  The sentiment is by Marine Emberson "Its all in the words" and pearls are from my stash.

No post yesterday as I was absent in Aviemore all day for the annual Thunder in the Glens rally, a great day was had by all and it was time for me to catch up with my parents whilst checking out all the Harley's.  The thunder being more like a rumble once the bikes set off on their ride.  My youngest loves it and already has the leather waistcoat covered in badges with the help of Grandma!
Biker boy!

It only remains for me to thank you for the visit and wish you all the best for the rest of the weekend.

6 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the design.xxx

mixamatoasties said...

So beautiful, it's simple and elegant.

Susan x

scrappymo! said...

This is so elegant. The purple look slike the shade of eggplant! So lovely!

Eliza said...

Beautiful card, love the design and color for the background.

Eliza #24
Belated WOYWW greetings

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card as always erika and aren't crafters just the nicest kindest folks on the planet..makes this crazy job worthwhile...hugs kath xxx

Lau W said...

Oh superb card, so elegant !
xxx