Saturday, January 16, 2016

Time to tickle that creative funny bone.....well, it is the weekend!

Good morning, I hope you are all well this weekend?
You know the drill by now I share a couple of funnies on a Saturday to lighten the mood for the weekend.  I hope you enjoy them whilst I'm busy beavering away in work, boo!

This first one is so me.
How many unfinished projects do you have lying around?
I've nearly filled a whole room!


I'm feeling very cool just now!  ;)
Every year I say this will be the year I get out a few unfinished projects and complete them, will it be this year?  
We will have to wait and see.

Friends that I had when I was younger would have laughed at me being told what to do.  I think I was a little stubborn in my youth.  (And I wonder where my youngest gets it from!)
I believe the Navy sorted me on that front even though friends laughed when I went to join.
Little did I know it would come in very handy when years later I learnt to crochet.  
Everything happens for a reason!


Finally it wouldn't be the weekend with a little party!


Hands up if you agree, that's your kind of party?!
How about really pushing the boat out and enjoying a wee glass of something whilst crafting.  
Now that's really partying!

Whatever your plans this weekend, have fun and party your own way.  Enjoy.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Aw, I wanna be one of the cool kids....but I finished 2 unfinished makes already this year although I do have a feeling they might be the only 2! Enjoy your evening!
hugs Jo x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I'm partying away in my room right now with a glass of... erm...fruit juice, does that count? A fun, fab post Erika. Enjoy your evening!
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Great funnies Erika, but not managed to party much today, there's always tomorrow, enjoy your weekend, Kate x