Saturday, January 09, 2016

It's Saturday, time to tickle that creative funny bone.

It's that day of the week again where I share a few quotes to start the weekend with a smile.
I don't know about you but at this time of the year I always have this problem.


Is it just me?
If you do find my motivation I would be very grateful it you would return it, thank you.

How about this too.  



This happens to me all the time, especially in my craft room.  If you could see what I can now you would understand why.  ;)

Finally today I have recently been sharing some ideas I have seen on line for gifts. 
Here is another beauty for all those who say they don't want anything at all.


A great idea but would you be cruel enough to pull it off?

That's all from me today, no plans for me this weekend, I'm just going to go with the flow.  
I'm hoping that in with the flow a little crafting might happen too!

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Thanks for sharing x

Barb said...

Great smiles today Erika. I'll certainly go along with the Minion in my craft room too. Barbxx

cuilliesocks said...

Great smiles today Erika. I'm smiling at the jar as it reminds me of when I said I wasn't really bothered about an xmas gift, and guess what I got nothing, I never made that mistake again, but oh how hubby suffered that xmas, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Love the jar one, I have the perfect someone to receive that one, he, he.
Great set of funnies today and I can relate to the other two as well. My craft room is a veritable tip at the moment.
Lorraine x