Friday, January 29, 2016

Crafty style sharing an oldie this Friday.

Good morning all and how the devil are you this Friday?  I hope you are all fit and well?

It's that time of the week when I encourage you to join me in resurrecting an old crafty project just for the joy of crafting.
It can be anything you have made yourself, why not join me?
I'd love to see your work too.  In order that I can visit your blog and share the fun all I ask is to link below in the comments.
This is purely for selfish reasons as it makes it easy for me to visit you and it lets me know that you have joined in.  The more the merrier!
Today I have another card for you.


For this card I have used:
Spellbinder dies:  Grand Big Scalloped Circles (Grand Nestabilities), Classic circles (Nestabilities), Parisian Motifis and Fancy tags 3 (both Shapeabilities).
Sentiments from Hero arts Anytime messages.
Card stock (great VFM) Nocturne Colorbok pearlescent.
Pearls from Zva creative.
Ribbon from stash.

May I take this opportunity to thank those of you who do join me sharing an old project today, I always look forwards to my weekly visits.  
Have a great weekend folks and happy crafting.  x

5 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
oh this is a gorgeous card, and I love the shape of this.
Wonderfully designed as always.
I didn't realize Spellbinders made that die, as it's really fab.
Hope you have a lovely weekend, and it's not too windy where you are.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Barb said...

What a beautiful card Erika. The dies are lovely and what pretty colours. Have a great weekend. Barbxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika and Happy Friday!!
Gorgeous oldie from you today, lovely dies and sentiment.
At last I am able to join in as I managed to look out some old cards.
Have a great weekend, Kate x

Cara said...

Wow! That is such a stunning card, so elegant. Hope you have a great Friday x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

That's a pretty card and die cut centre piece, very elegant in these neutral tones. Sorry I haven't participated today, time just got away from me I'm afraid.
Lorraine