Saturday, January 30, 2016

It's that time again, time to tickle your creative funny bone.

It's Saturday again, how did that happen?
An early start for me at work today and I am praying that the snow forecast yesterday afternoon hasn't reached us yet.  Boy it was windy here yesterday and Thursday evening thanks to the lovely Gertrude, who instantly has me thinking of cows, flowers and the Magic Roundabout!  
It was nearly windy enough for flying cows.

Today's funny quotes have a crocheting feel to them having spent a little of last week with my hooks out.
These are what made me smile yesterday.


I personally like this type of workout.  Don't you?

Then you know you have a problem when.....


I think I must have a problem!
I tend to buy for multi projects at once to save on trips to the shops.  However there is always the downside that you might forget to get something.

Finally this one made me laugh.


Would he really know?  That is the question.
The thought of the crew of Starship Enterprise crocheting makes me smile.

I hope the weather is better with you than it is here although the sun is trying to get out.
Enjoy your weekend, it's the perfect weather to stay warm and craft!
More from me next week.

4 comments:

Barb said...

It's lovely and sunny here today and the wind has gone away. Good funnies from you again. Have a good weekend. Barbxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
brilliant funnies this Saturday.
I especially love the forum one.
I think this could go for paper crafting too, and the star trek is quite funny too.
Now the first is my idea of workout definitely.
Hope the white stuff keeps away this weekend.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

karenlotty said...

I love 'em all being an avid knitter.

Diane said...

Thanks for the laugh Erika.

Hugs diane