Saturday, May 16, 2015

I've got that Saturday feeling, time for some funny crafting quotes.

Morning all and chillaxe it's the weekend.  I have this weekend off, what will I do?
I don't know yet but hopefully I will enjoy a little crafting time.
As it is Saturday you know it's time for a few crafting quotes to tickle your creative funny bone.
Ever get that feeling that you are a bit different because you are always thinking creative thoughts? LOL.  This made me laugh as I'm sure none creative folk just don't "get" us.


Next on my list.....have you ever hidden your new stash in a strange place?
I'm lucky that I have a craft room but it is full to bursting, maybe this will be my next step?


My husband just shakes his head and shuts my craft door.
You know as well as me that creative minds can't be tidy all the time!

Finally this made me really smile and is probably more an age thing than a craft quote.


Ever get that feeling?
All the time.  On a crafting note it is usually after I have tidied my craft room, never to see some bits and bobs ever again!

That's all from me today, have a wonderful weekend, here's to plenty of craft time!  x

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Love, love, love them ..... brilliant
Have a real weekend
Patricia xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Love reading your crafty and non- crafty funnies.
Enjoy your weekend.
Lorraine

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
I do love your Saturday funnies.
Now the last 2 are me exactly.
I have even pinched one of my hubbies bedside cabinet drawers to house card in, and also part of his office desk drawers too, and I am definitely a wonder woman. lol
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Carol said...

These are great Erika...particularly relate to the third one! I'm still wondering where my safe place is...it was so obvious when I used it! Carol x