Wednesday, May 20, 2015

A rose by any other name, hooking style of course.

Good morning all, another quick post before work today.  A busy day yesterday so no crafting, boo, hiss, no doubt today will be the same too.
This is one of the crochet projects that I started at the weekend, a rose brooch.


It was the added little surprise I spoke of in yesterday's post.
I have used rose and lime cotton yarn, added some bling in the centre, then felt and a pin on the back.

What are your plans this Wednesday?
The only problem with posting early before work is I have very little else to tell you, very boring indeed.
What I can tell you is I managed to get some eyes yesterday for my other hooking project so I can now continue with that this evening.....mmmm the plot thickens!
What can it be?

Have a super day everyone, I'll be back later today to have a wander around blogland and see what you have been up to.  Enjoy your day.  x

7 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is very beautiful, you are very clever to be able to crochet these roses Erika, (ha, I can just manage a square.)Hope the day goes well for you.
Lorraine

Kirsti said...

Lovely rose Erika...Hope you have a great day. xx

Lau W said...

So lovely brooch, a superb work again Erika !
My plans for this day ?...I rage against my old computer is slow! lol ;-) ...
But i'm happy to have it ;-))

Hazel said...

Love your broach, what a beautiful surprise gift. Hazel x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, this is gorgeous, I love the colours and the little bit of sparkle in the center, hugs Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
oh this is gorgeous.
What a wonderfully crafted brooch.
Love it.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Erika, so pretty and I'm sure your friend loved it. Carol x