Saturday, April 18, 2015

It's Saturday, you know what that means? Crafty funny time.

Morning all, it's the weekend again.  A day in work for me today so time to share a few crafty funnies in my absence.


Hazel I think you mentioned printer problems recently so this one is for you.  Do you ever get this feeling?  My printer has one speed and doesn't ever go faster, but it can always go slower.

This second one is definitely me, why be organised when you can have a last minute dash/panic, where would be the fun in that?

This one is a seasonal funny but it did make me laugh the most yesterday when I was looking for "funny quotes!"
I therefore had to share it.


The funniest part of the above quote is I had this wrapping paper too but never thought to check it, I guess that makes it even funnier, don't you think?

And finally today this one also made me smile.


I was once told you should carry a notebook around so if you have a brilliant idea you can jot it down.  I think this is a great idea but you then need to find the time to put the idea into action.  If I acted on all my bright ideas I would be awesome so guess it's good that I don't and remain on the variable scale of normalness!

Have a super weekend all whatever your plans, crafty fun for me tomorrow afternoon with my pals, can't wait.  Catch you all soon.  x

4 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
what a really fab post today.
It did make me chuckle.
I sometimes wake up in the night and an idea come to me, and then I can't sleep for ages, and by the morning I have forgotten what it was.
Well that's old age for you. lol.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Hazel said...

Erika these are just perfect, and yes the printer one is the one for me? Hazel x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I'm the second one. I start out with good intentions of getting a job done but then Pinterest gets in the way, lol.
Lorraine

Patricia said...

Brilliant love them all.
Sorry I missed yesterday, life just seems to have taken a rather hectic turn.
Patricia xxx