Tuesday, June 09, 2015

The queen of hearts!

Good morning all, get me posting before heading into work!
How are you this morning?
It looks like it is going to be another lovely sunny day, not what you want to hear when you are going to be in work, but I'm only in for four hours, so not too bad.
Today I have another CAS card that I made for my BFF's parents.  They both play cards so wanted that to be the theme and possibly golf.


I have used Tim Holtz playing card embossing folders and the wee charm is a lady playing golf.  The numbers were printed on my cricut.  I decided to stick to playing card colours incorporating black and red.

As for today, it's haircut time for my two after school but will I get them there?!
The eldest one definitely, the little one however may have a change of heart between now and then.

Short and sweet for me today as I better make a move, I shall be back later to check out your blogs too.
Enjoy your Tuesday.  x

4 comments:

Lau W said...

Oh superb card, perfect for persons who play cards (ouch my englishhhhhhh !!).
The sun is here but not very nice weather brrr, fresh wind !
xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Your card looks great, I love those embossed playing cards, very effective.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, brilliant card, love the embossed playing cards background, just perfect for the lady in question, hugs Kate x

Carol said...

Love this Erika, it's a brilliant design. Carol x