Saturday, June 06, 2015

It's Saturday time to loosen that creative funny bone!

Good morning to you, how are you this Saturday?
I hope you have something nice or exciting planned.
For me, it's my Saturday in work so an early start, on the upside it is always busy so the day will pass very fast.

My first question for you today, are you a Paperologist?


I have to say I have perfected this art and have moved from paper to card, ribbons, buttons, dies, stamps.......you get the general idea, LOL.
It doesn't make you a bad person.  Or does it?  Maybe the jury is out on that one, but what I always say is that I could be doing far worse than playing in my craft room.  ;)


Moving on from the paper I have also started to hoard fine wool and cotton yarn too.
As for unravelling......that sounds nasty, don't you think?
There is only one thing for it......I shall have to keep crocheting.  It would be rude not too.
(That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.)

My next question for you today is......"Voulez vous crochet avec moi ce soir?!"


How cool are these mugs?  I love them, very clever pun on words.
I think I NEED one of these, how about you?

Finally today I couldn't go without leaving you this final thought for the weekend.


Nuff said!
What is wrong with being mentally creative?!

That's all from me today, have a super weekend, more from me next week.


4 comments:

Patricia said...

LOVE!!!! them all
Hugs, Patricia x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Haha, you've lightened my day, Erika!

Happy Saturday sweetie!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I look forward to your fun Saturday post, always brings a smile to my face. I most definitely fit in the first category too.
Did you get my email Erika?
Lorraine

Carol said...

Another great selection Erika, made me smile! Carol x