Friday, December 13, 2013

Have a jolly holly Christmas.

Ho, ho, ho, good afternoon all.  Back again today with another simple Christmas card on a similar theme to yesterdays.  This embossing folder was in a twin pack with yesterday folder and I could just not resist having a play with it too.


I have embossed the card then added ink on the leaves before dabbing with my green perfect pearls and red stickles.  The sentiment is by PI.

Today I spent the morning in work and this afternoon had my youngest boy's assembly.  This evening I hope to make some mince pies and my Christmas cake after tea so I better get moving.
Have a super weekend, I'm in work for most of it.  Take care and I'll catch up with you later on Monday.  x

4 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Erika, just trying to catch up here. Your card is beautiful, love the embossing and how you've inked it, looking back at yesterday's card, it is so striking, fab colours and embossed image.

Happy baking evening, hugs Kate x

marion said...

very lovely, have a fab weekend, hugs, Marion

Patricia said...

Today and yesterday's cards are wonderful.
Love the embossing and what you have done with them.

Patricia xxx

Juls said...

Beautiful, love the embossing. Hugs Juls