Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas tag.....your it!

Hi folks, another busy day at work today.  I'm such a lightweight and feeling positively weary this evening....no staying power.
Tonight I thought I'd share tags with you.  It's not fancy tags today but clean and simple ones for all the mountains of Christmas presents you will be sending in the next couple of weeks.  This is a great way to use up odds and ends from throughout the year with the simple addition of a couple of punches, bling/glitter, ribbon or string. 

Why not get the kids involved too!

 
 
 

I saw something very similar in a high end boutique recently and had a light bulb moment!
Those old punches that you don't use but keep for the kids to play with....get them out and have some fun with them.
I'm sure you'll agree it's a simple and easy way to use up all those scraps of card and can be easily co-ordinated to match any wrap.

I love the last one in the green.  Which is your favourite?
Why not have a go at this simple idea?

That's all from me today, my boys have drumming and then I have a crochet flower to make.
Enjoy the rest of your evening.  x
 
 

5 comments:

Shazza said...

green is my fave too, they are great x

Patricia said...

Absolutely FAB idea.
Off to be busy, thanks for sharing.
"tags" end up in the bin or on the fire in most cases
They are so effective and classy THOSE might get a reprieve!!!!!!!!
Happy Crafting

Patricia xxxx

marion said...

very lovely, like your style, such a fab idea those tags, hugs, marion

Lau W said...

So fab idea !! love that !
xxx

Juls said...

These are fab! Hugs Juls