Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Mother's day clean and simple style.

Today I have been getting on top of a few cards, I've been doing my Mother's day cards when I should have really been doing the housework, boo.  I think I made the right choice, don't you?
Crafting is so much more fun.

 
The papers I have used are from K & Company Classic K, the stamps are by Hero art Layered flowers and the Martha Stewart punch is Blossom eyelets.
I guess now I better go and do the housework, that is unless I can find something better to do!

5 comments:

marion said...

Looks fabulous, hugs, Marion

Doreen said...

Such a gorgeous card,love the image and great design.xxx

Lau W said...

Yes, good choice, lol !!
Your card is very nice, love the border !
xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card, love that stamp, Kate x

Juls said...

So very stylish!! Love it!! Hugs Juls