Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter everyone.

It's been very quiet on here of late but I have been busy in the background.  Some days there are just not enough hours in the day to get everything done and something has to give, mind you as it is Easter I thought I'd pop over and just wish you all a

Happy Easter.

I've had a wee bit of time to make some felt Easter decorations.....this is our Easter tree, although I think my two kids are getting a bit big for this now.

 

My eldest decided not to do our usual egg hunt in the garden this year much to the delight of my youngest who now has double the treats! 

The healthy eating plan has also gone out of the window this weekend, I'll be trouble at our club tomorrow night.  Boo! 
Well, we can't be good all the time, can we.....where would be the fun in that?
I was baking on Friday for my son's coffee morning and it would be rude not to check them! 
Then Easter at work Saturday with hot cross buns and cakes a plenty.  An added advantage of working in M & S. 
On the good front I have had a wee walk at Speybay today, brrr it was cold, but have worked off some of my goodies.
Sunday dinner is brewing in the kitchen so better go and check it.
 
Don't forget to pop on over to It's a Creative World this weekend as we are holding a Easter crafting extravaganza.
I'll be back very soon....hoping to show you some sneaky peaks of what I will be making at the Craft retreat this coming weekend at the Papeterie in Aberdeen.

4 comments:

marion said...

Happy Easter, hugs, Marion

Shazza said...

you must taste all baking for quality control purposes :-)
Love the tree
Happy Easter x

cuilliesocks said...

Good to know your still around. Great tree and cute felt decorations, Kate x

Lau W said...

Oh very nice decorations !
Happy Easter my friend !
xxx