Monday, March 18, 2013

It's a Creative World we live in.

Hi folks and some exciting news this week.  We're back!!!  Or we will be very soon.

 
 
Over on It's a Creative World we have been having a wee break but we are making a come back posting creative ideas very soon.
Watch this space towards the end of the month for more details, now better get my thinking cap on.
 
So that is a busy week for me.  Still working on ideas for the up coming retreat in Aberdeen, another project in the pipe line I can't mention and the relaunch of It's a Creative World.....busy, busy, busy.
Better get my crafting head on then....maybe I'll just have a cuppa to get the inspiration flowing.
 
Enjoy your week.  x

1 comment:

marion said...

Wishing you a happy and lovely week, enjoy the things you are going to do this week, hugs, Marion