Monday, March 04, 2013

Hopeman crop

Yesterday we had our Hopeman crop, a good afternoon crafting and eating cake was had by all.  There were a few familar faces missing this crop with other events occurring, hopefully we'll see you next month.


Look at them all beavering away! 

We had fun with live entertainment as the Elgin pipe band were practising in the main hall whilst we were in the back, a truely Scottish experience crafting to the bagpipes.  I'm sure anywhere else you'll pay good money for such entertainment but by teatime the excitement had worn off, LOL.  I'm just very glad that they played very well as listening to strangled cats all afternoon would have been painful!

I had a productive day making 12 cards and starting a mini book kit I've had for ages.  12 cards is good going for me, mind you apart from my next Sugar bowl challenge coming soon, CAS was the order of the day. 

4 comments:

Lau W said...

A great moment, sure !!
Have a nice monday my friend !
xxx

Juls said...

Looks lots of fun!! Thanks 4 sharing!! Hugs Juls

Kat said...

Wow Erika, I'm really impressed. 12 cards and making a start to a mini book. Sounds like you had fun too.

I think I'm off to finish my knitting for Saturday now!

Kat xx

Shazza said...

12 cards!!! Well impressed. Sorry I missed it but at least I had a nice weekend away to make up for it. Hopefully next time x